Sunday, September 7, 2008

ITS RANDAY!

HAPPY RANDAY EVERYBODY! Sorry I've been such a recluse this week...I was preoccupied with a visit from my Grandmama from Minnie-Soda! She brought along her sissy too - my greatie auntie...we had lots of fun playing ball & fetch...well, they fetched the ball for me...my G-Ma & G-Auntie are VERY well trained...They left this afternoon & now I'm sad...COME BACK G-MA!
But lookie here! You may all think that this is a sweet baby pic of me...but its not! She's a little baby girl pup at a shelter here in San Diego & her name is Bobbi...The resemblance to me is astounding & I've had to drag my mom/secretary away from the 'puter cuz she keeps checking to see if little baby Bobbi is still at the shelter... She's my minnie-me doppelganger!

I have lots of news from my peoples adventures this week...plus, I got an award from someone's little bro who a crush on me! I'm so flattered! More news to come!

On this Randay, I'm thankful for G-Ma's that rub tummies & give away their breakfast bacon.

Love & Licks,
Randi

20 comments:

Mike and Mati said...

Hi Randi - Rocky and Mati here. Good to see your post. We've been pretty bad for a while now, but here we are. Your 'minnie me' sure is cute! Everyone can use a minnie-me!! Will have to catch up on whats happening... Stay well, Rocky and Mati.

the many Bs said...

hi Randi, little Bobbi is your little twin. she's adorable.

woofs.

Amber-Mae said...

Happy Randay! Oh Bobbi looks like you...Is your Mommy gonna adopt her?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Harry said...

Aw, I hope your grandma comes to visit again soon. I have to grandmas, one lives in Spain and the other is scared of dogs!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Peanut said...

Grandmas are always a good reason to neglect your blog.

test said...

Randi.. hope you enjoyed your visit!! I'm finally home and man is mom overwhelmed.. Any suggestions to help mommy and I get through this stage?

Beanz said...

Happy Randay. Cute puppy! Maybe it could come and live with you!

Moco said...

We think that you need that little sister that looks just like you. You could teach her so much about the goodness of life.

Asta said...

Randi
So glad you had such a wondewful visit wif youw G-Ma..she sounds like a vewy wondewfully twained Gma.
That little Bobbi does look like a minin me vewsion of you..I hope she finds a fuwwevew home soon
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza said...

Hi, Randi!
Bobbi is soooooo cute!
Sure it was nice to have your Grandmama at home!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

that could totally be a mini-you!! happy randay!!

Molly the Airedale said...

We hope your grandma comes back soon to visit you, Randi! Grandmas are the best!
What a cutie little Bobbi is!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Poppy said...

Wow, that puppy sure does look like you. You haven't been experimenting with cloning, have you??

Poppy

Sophie Brador said...

Any chance you can talk your mom into bringing that Bobbi home?
xo
SB

Urban Smoothie Read said...

she looks like your long lost sis

Pippa said...

What a cutie, but I bet you were even cuter when you were young.

Pippa xx

Stanley said...

Randi Girl!

You know what the main thing was that I took away from that post? Mmmmm... breakfast bacon. (Now THAT's what I call a good grammie!)

Who else has a crush on you? (I know lots of dogs who do.) Do tell. Do tell!

Goober love,
Stanley

Pee Ess
Any chance your mama would get you a little sissy?

wally said...

Hi Randay! I've missed you but I'm glad you got to see your grandmamamamama. As for the mini-me--CUTE! But there can only be one Randi. Keep telling your mom that before there's another you in the house. TRUST ME.

wally t.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Hi Randi, We think your momma should adopt Bobbi for your. You'd be so cute together and you could teach Bobbi so many things and you could love Bobbi and ... and.... Well, Bobbi sure is cute!

Woofs and Slobbers from your Newfie pals,
Gabe and Willow

Lindsay said...

G-mas are the BEST!!! I wuff my Nanny, she spoils me rotten too!

Glad to hear Bobbi got a fur-ever home, too. Cute little Labra-gal!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan and The Girl