Sunday, April 4, 2010

ITS RANDAY & EASTERDAY!

Happy Randay & Easterday Everybody! Sorry I've been so busy teaching my new monkey stick brother that moves too much the ropes on how to be a good little brother...Oh..His name is QUINCY...As in Mr. Magoo...cuz he's kinda wobbly & fumbly & has lots of skin around his eyes & I think he might need glasses...Here's what happened the other day during our Easter photo shoot...his first one...he's such a baby & I'm such a pro!
"Ah Randi, how long do we have to do this?"
"Just go to sleep Quincy & it will go a lot faster..."
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
"Randi? Am I sleeping good?"
"Quiet, Quicy!"
"Hey Randi! Where are you? I can't see you!"
"Ah Quincy! Stop moving! There are treats at the end...hold still!"
"Randi said TREATS!!!!"
So that my dear friends is my little bro Quincy...I still call him a monkey stick...cuz he's super fuzzy...I still wish he came in orange though...

On this Randay/Easterday, I'm thankful for all the extra treats I'm getting because I'm such a good big sister...

Love & Licks,
Randi

16 comments:

Moose said...

Precious! You are a great teacher Randi! It took me 8 years to learn to wear bunny ears as good as quincy!

Peppy Sheppys said...

RANDI! I wish that you were MY big sister because you are so super good at it! And we really like the name Quincy and Randi n' Quincy has a great ring to it.

OBST

Ps. Can we rent you to train Otis? He's not a baby like your brudder but he acts like one!

Raising Addie said...

LOL

Love the ears!

Happy Easter!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey

Dexter said...

Randi! You are the best with your little flipper feet. That monkey stick guy looks like he might be kind of fun, too, though.

Kisses,
Cublet

Kari in Alaska said...

He seems to be learning well

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hoppy Easter!

Peeps&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: He is SOOOO khute!

Lorenza said...

Happy Easter Randi and Quincy!
I loved all your pictures!
I am sure you are having lots of fun together!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Nessa Happens said...

Oh god Angela he's freaking gorgeous!! Are you totally in love or what??

Molly the Airedale said...

You're going to be the best teacher ever, Randi! Listen to your sissy, Quincy!
Happy Easter to both of you!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Peppy Sheppys said...

RANDI! Our ma ape flew through San Diego Sat night. As she was landing she looked for you guys but did not see you! I think she should have been able to see Quincy's giant noggin. Good to hear you were ok in the big rumble even if it scared the poop out of your BABY brudder! LOL!

ETHEL JEAN!

Sophie Brador said...

My pup Quincy! He is awesome! I'm so happy your peeps decided to make my dreams come true by getting me a pup.

You look like you are holding up okay. I know how nutty these young ones can be.

Happy Bunny Eating day. (although I'm still waiting for my bunny.)

xo
SB

brooke said...

I am so impressed you got your monkey stick brother to wear those ears! Too cute! You too Randi!

Joe Stains said...

oh boy I think you have a Doofus on your hands. hopefully you can shape him into a proper brother. He sure is cute.

Dog By Nature said...

Randi you 2 are way too cute!!! The ears are the best too:)

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

haha ha ha! Loved those snoozing pics of you both, those Easter Bonnets really suit youse!

lotsaluv, Marv xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sophie Brador said...

Why is my cub wearing pink? Is it because he is so secure in his masculinity? Do you think he even knows he's a boy? You look fabulous as always Randi!

xo
SB