Sunday, May 9, 2010

ITS RANDAY!

Happy Randay Everybody! Ok...there is another holiday today but I'm NOT celebrating it...cuz my mom/secretary has not updated my bloggy in over a month...her excuse? This Big 'Ole Monkey Stick above...Don't be fooled by his innocent little face...he is a thief! A time thief! Steals all my mom/secretary's time so she can't update my bloggy....& to that I say, boooo!
I've been trying to help out - keep him out of trouble by keeping him on a *very* short leash - which is attached at one end to my mouth...But he's a wiggly little dude...& doesn't sit still long...
So for all you that actually *care* about this Monkey Stick that was brought home to me - He's now five & a half months old & weighs over 75 pounds. Mind you, I'm a nice & sleek 88 pounds - Soon he will be bigger than me...Grrr!
Do not be impressed with his gargantuan sized stomach & gargantuan paws...He's still a wee baby & acts like one...My mom tells me he's an infant in an 8th graders body...& that I need to be patient...Do I look patient? NO!
But, today I had the last laugh - See, since he's a big porkerbelly & slips & slides all over the floors & in his baby crib/crate, my mom bought him a special anti-skid mat...but he doesn't even know how to use it! Ah hahaha!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all you fabulous dog-mommies out there that actually help your fur-children with the 'puter. Maybe next year I will be more generous & give my mom more than a big YAWN.

Love & Licks,
Randi

19 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Randi!
Happy Randay!
Your brother has grown a lot since the last time a saw him!
Happy Mother's Day to your Mom!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

brooke said...

awww the monkey stick is still really cute! hope he stops stealing your moms secretary time soon so she can blog for you more often!
happy mothers day to your mom!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy Mother's Day to your mom!

That wee little monkey stikhk is turning out to be khwite the khutie!

Maybe Remington khan give him some pointers on how to be a Newfie Dog!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Stella said...

Hey Randi! and a very happy Randay to you and your flakey monkey on a stick brother. I think I would do anything to have a sibling,but it might turn out to be hard, like yours and then my Mom might not like having both of us. Its hard to guess but thats the story. Too bad, she said!

Kisses,
Jo and Stella

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! That monkey stick has grown since the last time you blogged, Randi!
We hope your mom had a wonderful mother's day!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

It seems you are suffering indeed with that annoying monkey stick dog around. He is gigantic too. I bet he slobbers. Ick. I know how that is. Try to be patient. The good thing about those big doggies is that once they grow up they don't move very fast.

Kisses,
Your Cublet

Peppy Sheppys said...

OMD! That monkey is on HGH! Or steroids! Or both! I hope my brudders do not start growing at an alarming rate like that. We definitely need to give our ma apes the COLD SHOULDER for mom's day/randay because they have not EARNED our loving devotion. Phhbt. When is Big Sister Day anyway?

Ethel Jean, Beauty Queen.

Kari in Alaska said...

boo to time and BLOG theifs!

chummy's mum said...

Hi Randi! Hope the new Munky Stick is not being too naughty! His head in the 2nd photo looks like it has it's own gravitational pull -- it's so BIG! : )

Happy Mummy's Day!!
<3 xoxoxo
Chumba and the Golden crew

Dog By Nature said...

Happy Randay Randi, we missed you!
PS the monkey is pretty cute too.

Sophie Brador said...

Just look at my awesome cub, getting all growed up. He is so cute. Mom is all melty.

xo
SB

pam said...

Hey Randi yer bruvver looks like a peewee Remington. Try to teach him well and show you love him

Bobo and Meja

Nessa Happens said...

He is freaking gorgeous. GORGEOUS! What a face!

Sorry Randi, but I think he's a looker...

Sophie Brador said...

Randi, Will you be home in June? My mom is thinking about making a quick trip out to California.

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hi,

You have been nominated for Awesome Blog award over at the Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote :)

Love

Opy

D.K. Wall said...

Saw your nomination over at DWB and thought we would come say hello.

Raising Addie said...

Hi Randi!

WOW your brother is getting BIG!!! Are you guys feeding him Miracle Grow?

Tell him to leave your monkey alone!!

We voted for you!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey

Moco said...

It is awful what we have to endure when we get youngsters in our house.

Dexter said...

RANDI! Where have you been? I miss you so much. Is the monkey stick making you insane?

Kisses,
Cublet