Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Human Error

This is me...looking sad & defeated...as you know, I went to the vet yesterday I thought I had gained back a pound...even though I'm eating more, which was the docs orders...then my mom/secretary/food cop said I'd have to eat less...something smelled very fishy, so I decided to investigate...
If you look back on my bloggy from January 14 - its says I weighed 87.5 pounds at the vet...HUMAN ERROR! Yesterday I was 87.3 pounds! I didn't gain a pound! I LOST .2 POUNDS! Of course the scale was jumping back & forth a bit to 88 pounds...but that's my story & I'm sticking to it...My mom/secretary thought I weighed 86 pounds at the last weigh-in...YOU ARE SO WRONG! The conspiracy has been thwarded... My profile shot proves that I'm as skinny as ever.... So all I have to say (in a Homer Simpson voice) is...
"FOOD GOES IN HERE!"

Love & Licks,
Randi

13 comments:

Daisy said...

Hooray! Hooray! I knew that scale must have been busted!

ps: Of course we can be NOMSS friends!

Katherine and Pippa said...

Oh, Randi you look so sad. I do hope you are not starving. What fine teeth you have by the way.

I told you how beautiful you were and a few pounds either way is of no importance.

it is nearly Valentine's Day here so I am thinking about you Big Time.

Love from Pippa

wally said...

Randi--Human error. Redundant, eh? Yeesh. Well, I hope that your peeps made it up to you by feeding you something DELICIOUS. Or, better yet, letting you loose on a BUFFET!

wally.

ps. I love my Valentine. *Blush*

Sophie Brador said...

Woooooo Randi! You are a skinny minny after all. You look fabulous, and those teeth looks fabulous too.

xo
SB

Beanz said...

Wow Randi, what wonderful teeth you have. And how very slender you look :)

love
Beanz

chummy's mum said...

YAY! WHOO HOO! High fives/paw smacks from your fuzzy friends here in the northeast!

I hope Mum grilled a juicy sirloin for you in celebration! (Prob more like a few extra carrots today but hey, we'll take that too!)

Ummmmm...doughnuts. (ala Homer) LOL!

Much luv,
Sus, Mo,Rube, Reb & Chums
xo :)

Mack said...

You are such a beautiful dog Randi!

You don't need to change one bit!!!

PeeS: Look in your email box tomorrow!
Love, Mack

Lorenza said...

Hi, Randi!
Those human errors will be causing something bad someday!
I hope you get more treats now!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Harry said...

Shocking behaviour by your mum. I hope she's grovelling!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Katherine and Pippa said...

Happy Vaentine's Day Randi

Love you lots

Your Valentine Pippa xx

Katherine and Pippa said...

I meant Valentine's Day - I am getting distracted thinking about you.

Pippa xx

Dexter said...

I can see your fine waist so you cannot be fat like your momma says. Besides, ever since I read that statistics book I know all about margin of error and those doggie scales are not the most accurate things around.

I love your mean face!

Mango

Amber-Mae said...

Good for you Randi! My sista Chloe & I are eating Royal Canin Obesity food for the past three weeks already. It's supposed to be very good & my Labrador friend actually lost 7 kg already! But guess what? We both put on weight! What the heck?!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer