Sunday, July 27, 2008

ITS RANDAY!

Happy Randay Everybody...would you believe that today I had my THIRD bath of the week! This INSANE....INHUMANE.... & you'd wonder why my mom/secretary keeps saything the house smells like wet dog? DUH! I'm the dog & I'm wet! Enough already!

Nothing much new here...My Grandmama in Minne-Soda sent me this cool link...you all MUST CLICK HERE! The Dog Whisperer has competition! Its a man singing a bunch of boxer puppies to sleep! The cutest thing ever!~

Here's the linky long version:
http://www.coolestone.com/media/178/The_Dog_Whisperer_Has_Competition/

On this Randay, I'm thankful for bucketfuls of puppies!

Love & Licks,
Randi

14 comments:

Peanut said...

Mom loves that video. Why have you gotten so many baths?

Asta said...

Deaw Randi,
I hope all the=is tewwible bafing is helping youw skin and youw bootiful fuw..That video is totally adowable..I bet you wewe the cutest puppy too
smoochie kisses
ASTA

the many Bs said...

hi Randi, are the baths helping your itching? maybe it's worth it to be tortured with a bath if you don't have the agony of itching all the time. we hope so!

woofs.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Randi!
Happy Randay!
I've told you this... we can change places!
I hope all those baths are working for you!
That is a great video. Thanks for sharing it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Happy Randay once again! Why so many baths in a week??? You've been rolling in some poop? Hope not.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Moco said...

I think you look wonderful wet.

Dexter said...

Dexter jumped out of his skin when he heard the puppies all squeeking in the beginning.

You sure know how to give your mom the evil eye. Nothing subtle about that look. NO MORE BATHS! But is your skin feeling better?

Slobbers,
Mango

Daisy said...

I hope all the bacterias from your skin are all gone away!

Sophie Brador said...

Randi! How cute is that? My mom sings to me, but she's awful!

xo
SB

wally said...

Oh there's nothing better than the smell of a wet pooch! I wish I could give you a good sniff.

I hope your skin is feeling better. I hear that application of wallymelon directly to the mouth helps.

wally.

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Randi, are you going to start living in the bath soon? Just wondering.

Stop by our blog when you can. We have an award for you.

Princess Eva and Brice

Cassidy said...

I hope your skin is doing better with all these baths Randi.

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Molly the Airedale said...

What a sweet video!
Are you wrinkled yet?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Randi Lyn said...

Mom sez every day is RANDAY around here!!

Woooo woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe